Beekman Recreation & Parks
Skip to nav
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Beekman Recreation Senior BINGO with prizes! For Seniors who want to get out of the house and have some fun!
- Will be held Mondays and Thursdays in the Community Center at 10 am to noon
- Must pre-register prior to each date
- Enrollment is limited and on a first come first served basis
- For residents 62 and over ONLY!
- Must pay $1.00 fee upon arrival
- Must wear a mask
- Social distancing must be adhered to
- There will be TWO people (unless spouses) per table to ensure social distancing
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Upon arrival, staff will come to your car and do a temperature check and then you can exit your car
- You must complete a COVID Questionnaire either in advance or after your temperature check. Once we have questionnaire on file, you will be asked each and every time if there are any changes. If none you can proceed, if changes you will have to complete a new form.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times during the program.
- Each player will pay one dollar upon arrival and be given a labeled baggie with their card which will be stored at the Rec for future use by that player.
- No food or drink will be served.
How to Register
- To participate you must complete the 2021 Annual the Senior Programs Membership Registration & Emergency Information Form linked here and return it to the Rec Office to obtain a Senior Membership prior to registering for any Senior programs.
- Once you have the Senior Membership, you can register online or by calling the office for the date you would like.
- Registration will open each Tues. for Thurs. BINGO, and each Friday for Monday BINGO.
- Anyone on a waiting list for one day, will have priority to register first for the next day of their choice.
- *To be eligible for Town of Beekman resident r programs, proof of residency is checked annually for all participants, including those who have previously been enrolled. We will check the tax rolls but depending on the outcome, you may be asked to provide:
- 1. Bills to your address, AND
- 2. Proof of identity in the form of a Government Issued Photo ID